Composition

Leonardo

Dear Degget!

During my last holiday I visited San Francisco, California. I went there with Mishhha and he played hot extreme JAZZ almost every night.

The weather was really great. The sun was shining and we swam and lay in the sun. Also we went on a basketball game between LA Lakers and Detroit ProPizdons. The game was wonderful with many beautiful dunks and magnificent dribbling. LA won by twelve points.

Also we met special FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully. They haven’t told each other about there love yet. I simply can’t believe it but it’s true. They were on there holiday too. Don’t worry, there wasn’t any “green species” there…

In the evenings we went to the bar and drank American best bear “Corona”. I must admit, that our Obolon’ is better, but there was no European bear in the whole city! Also we danced there and met two pretty girls. Mmm… They were wonderful…

But soon we’ll have to come back home. But I don’t feel sad because I really miss you, Deg…

With love, your brother Norbert.

• 4 months later...