Снукер: кто за кого болеет (раз пошла такая пьянка)

SGC_bmw

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ронни - красавец.

6-й кратный чемпион мира! :бокал:

Финал с Вилсоном прогулочным получился, скрытый финал был в полуфинале с Селби.

Горел 14:16 и тут включил "режим Бога".)

Ну там и с Вильямсом неплохо было.

В общем, думаю не все фанаты Ронни пережили этот ЧМ.

А Селби после проигрыша плакал о недостаточном уважении 😁 . Синицину снова удар судьбы.

https://wst.tv/osullivan-stuns-selby-to-reach-final/

“During the match, I felt it was a little bit disrespectful, the way he played. Every time I put him in a snooker, he just got down and hit the balls at 100 miles an hour and they could have gone anywhere. I don’t know whether he was just in that frame of mind, but I felt it was a bit disrespectful to me at the table. In the last three frames he played great, I’ve got no complaints.

“Sometimes if you have no shot, you just hit them as hard as you can and hope to fluke one. Each time I had him in a snooker, he seemed to do it. Even if he had a chance to roll up to a ball, he would just come off the cushion. I just think it is disrespectful to the game and disrespectful to me in that particular match.”

In response to Selby’s comments, O’Sullivan said: “You want to hit it as hard as you can and hopefully get a fluke otherwise I could give 40 points away. If I was as good as Mark Selby at getting out of snookers, I could maybe get the balls safe.”

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Первый титул Ронни после победного ЧМ-2020 (Мировой ГП).

До этого было 5 проигранных финалов в прошлом сезоне.

А с учётом невзрачной игры по этому сезону, начал сомневаться, что может уже что-то выиграть.

• 1 year later...
On 12/20/2021 at 4:31 PM, AntiKakkinen said:

А с учётом невзрачной игры по этому сезону, начал сомневаться, что может уже что-то выиграть.

Прости Ронни, что в тебе засомневался.) Есть и 7-й титул чемпиона мира и даже Синицын признал тебя величайшим снукеристов современности, а это дорогого стоит.

Давненько тут не был...

А в этом сезоне мегасенсация - чемпионом мира стал бельгиец Люка Бресель, по турниру выбив и Ронни и ещё одну сенсацию (китайца), а в финале ничего не дав показать мистеру антиснукеру (Селби).

Браво!