• Переживал, из-за потерянных 10 позиций
    • Переживал, что забыл купить хлеб
    • Проверял, на месте ли голова
    • Стеснялся

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

А вот интересно, кто все-таки в БАРе ответственный за завязывание бантиков на шлемах, ХАНСах? :(

"For this race I had to reduce the pressure by going one hole up on my seatbelt. It gives less pressure, but also less support. But what an unbelievable thing happened to me (on race day) was the belt slipped off from the HANS device! It was causing me a lot of pain and restriction."

"I tried to relax my belts and put it back to the HANS on the straight, but it was impossible and I then made it tighter than before because I needed extra support holding my body."

"I was shortly able to sort out this problem at the pit-stop but after a few laps, all went wrong again. The HANS was pushing away, and because it's connected to the helmet by a strap, one time I couldn't turn my helmet and I couldn't see the apex."

http://www.motorsport.com/

Как оказывается крепления у шлема (забрала) дерьмо то еще, достаточно вспомнить аварию Ральфа в США!!! Там все могло окончиться Очень плохо... :mad:

Guest banzay
Баттон может говорить все что хочет - это его личное дело.

Выяснению истины это не помешает.

Ессественно

если ремешок ослаб то его прправить можно одной рукой тебе как водителю гоночного авто должно быть известно...

Ну да... Че-то у меня в прокатном карте это не получалось - приходилось останавливаться. Так что Баттон супа, раз смог в таких условиях ехать. Кстати, у Сато тоже проблемы были - с HANS'ом.